Hexagon Jar Pink Lavender
- Marbling is a unique art of creating beautiful abstract flow of lines and colors on a tray of water with oil pants. These patterns are then transferred on a sheet of handmade paper.
- Crafted by paper makers of Jaipur, India to give new life to excess fabric from factories.
- Every sheet of marbled paper is a timeless impression and involves seamless hard work and compassion towards making the product so delicate.
- This jar is perfect as a vase for dried flowers, for keeping small items, dry goods in the kitchen such as tea leaves or on your shelf as an accent piece.
- As this piece is made of pure paper, keep away from moisture.
Large L17 x W15.5 cm
Small L11 x W12.5cm
- Material: 100% recycled cotton textile scraps
View full product details »